News » ManageMyHealth
Posted by Jess on 11 December 2014
ManageMyHealth - new patient online information service
ManageMyHealth is a new online service that gives you the freedom to manage your health needs anytime, anywhere. It is useful when travelling or when you cannot easily contact us.
- View medical conditions, lab results, immunisation records, allergies and prescriptions.
- Share health information as required with other healthcare providers.
- Book appointments with your doctor.
- Request repeat prescriptions.
- View lab results.
- Communicate with us for non-urgent matters.
- Receive recall and appointment reminders - managed in a health calendar.
It also provides you with online tools to improve your health and track your progress online.
It is now available at Doctors on Riccarton - please enquire if you are interested in registering for this service. This is free for community services cardholders and children under 18 years of age, and $20 for non community services cardholders.
Convenience - services are available online at your own convenience, e.g making appointments, viewing your lab results, ordering repeat prescriptions and using secure messaging.
Access and control of your health information within your secure Personal Health Account.
Improved health outcomes through sharing your health information with healthcare providers.
Stay on track of your health with health related reminders e.g recalls.
Timely and relevant health content that relates to your condition and concerns. i.e medical research, newsletters, open forums, health categories.
Empowerment - that you have an active role in the decisions relating to your health and wellbeing.