The Ministry of Health requires us to offer enrolment to all our eligible, registered patients. Enrolling with Doctors on Riccarton means that you nominate our practice team as your regular healthcare providers in order to gain benefits which include cheaper doctors visits and reduced costs on prescription medicines.
For more information on enrolment, please refer to the enrolment page.
For information on fees and other charges, please refer to the Fees page
Patient Code of Rights
- to be treated with respect
- to freedom from discrimination, co-ercion, harrassment and exploitation
- to dignity and independence
- to services of an appropriate standard
- to effective communication
- to be fully informed
- to make an informed choice and give informed consent
- to support
- in respect of teaching or research
- to complain
At Doctors on Riccarton, some of doctors, nurses and reception staff can speak Mandarin and Cantonese. If you require a translator, please inform reception.
In addition, for enrolled patients, there are interpreting phone services available which we can access like Language Line and Interpreting New Zealand.
For people who are speech or hearing impaired, NZ Relay is a telecommunications service for making telephone calls to anyone. All you need is a computer. Please follow the link if you need to access this service http://www.nzrelay.co.nz.